Saturday 28 September 2013

Ice cream break in London

Last weekend I trekked all the way down to London to see the McFly for their 10th-anniversary show. As I was only there for a day and had to travel back the next morning I wanted to make sure I did something with my day. I got in touch with my friend Sophie, who I haven't seen in almost 4 years, and we met up in Covent Garden. We wandered around for a bit looking for somewhere we could get ice cream and eventually came across a shop called Venchi.

We both got ice cream and went downstairs for a long overdue catch-up.

Venchi Ice Cream Gelato London Covent Garden review

Venchi Ice Cream Gelato London Covent Garden review

Venchi Ice Cream Gelato London Covent Garden review

I had chocolate hazelnut whilst Sophie chose white chocolate and berry. Mine was lovely and I'm sure Sophie's was too. As well as gelato they had lots and lots of chocolate! It was a dream but unfortunately, I didn't buy any! Although this shop is quite expensive they have a lot of selection and it is definitely quality ice cream.

If you're in Covent Garden and fancy ice cream, look to Venchi.

Have you been? Did you like it?
SHARE:

9 comments

  1. Looks like you had a great time! I love London I wish I lived there!!

    xx

    www.salted-roses.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw me too sometimes but then it is nice to come back home away from the busyness down there! x

      Delete
  2. Love Italian ice cream - sooo decadent :O). Xx

    http://makeupbycandlelight.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. This looks amazing! I would love some ice-cream now xxx

    http://short-lashes.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. yummy! indulging in some ice cream or gelato is our favourite past time...

    http://mkstyleramblings.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Definitely, it is great use of time :) x

      Delete
  5. Oh man, that ice cream looks to DIE for! Yummy :)

    xx -b.

    ReplyDelete

© this Northerner.

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig