Monday 1 September 2014

The Brownie Bar - Newcastle

On one rainy Saturday, me and my friend, Jen, hopped on a train to Newcastle in search for brownies. We'd come equipped with a Groupon for The Brownie Bar in Eldon Garden Shopping Centre which entitled us each to a brownie with a scoop of ice cream and a drink. After browsing the shops we were both pretty worn out so we sat down to enjoy our brownies with a cold drink.

The Brownie Bar - Newcastle

The Brownie Bar - Newcastle

The Brownie Bar - Newcastle

After a bit of deliberating over their vast selection, I decided on a chocolate orange brownie with vanilla ice cream. I've had a brownie from The Brownie Bar before and I wasn't really their biggest fan. They weren't soft, gooey and chocolatey enough for me but then I'm just fussy. Having said that I did enjoy having the brownie with a scoop of ice cream. The ice cream was definitely a nice addition and it made me enjoy it more. For £6 it was a great Groupon which provided value for money.
What do you think of The Brownie Bar?
SHARE:

10 comments

  1. mmmm i've wanted to try here for ages! will have to when I am back in newcastle!!!

    www.amygatenby.blogspot.co.uk <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh I've not tried one with ice-cream yet. It looks amazing!

    Chloe x
    newgirlintoon.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow that sounds amazing! I love a brownie with ice cream

    Victoria
    FlorenceandMary.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. My mouth is watering reading this...I feel like I need cake now! Lovely little post!

    K xx
    Idreamofcoco.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the Brownie Bar! The White Chocolate Blondies are amazing! I've got to go sit in sometime!
    Kloe xx
    skullsnkisses.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. You need the ice cream in your life!

    ReplyDelete
  7. It is lovely to sit down and enjoy them :)

    ReplyDelete

© this Northerner.

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig