Saturday 15 August 2015

Turning 24

Birthday Presents - Happy Birthday Cupcake Soap

Birthday present posts are always a bit controversial so let's start by saying I'm not trying to brag about my presents. I know that I'm someone who loves a good nosy at people's gifts, and it's nice to document what you got for later in life when you fancy a look back, so I thought I'd do a post about mine. If you aren't into birthday posts then click off this post. If you are still here then let's have a look at what I got for my 24th birthday. I did good for a gal that is getting on!

First from my mum, I received a George Foreman grill and the DVD of Home. When you move out into your own home you start to ask for more kitchen based items, last year I received a set of colourful knives. So this year I asked for a grill. I'm obsessed with grilled chicken but hate cleaning out my grill pan! I though this would be quicker, easier and healthier as the fat drains away! The DVD was an added extra!

Birthday Presents - George Foreman Grill & DVD

From my friend Jess, I got a whole host of goodies including an Inside Out Disney mug, a nautical notepad and tea strainer, a pack of four chocolates, a candle and a fancy soap. These were all very thoughtful gifts as she knows I love anything nautical, candles and just recently declared my love for Inside Out the movie. Matt's family got me a gift card and some sweeties. Yum! 

Birthday Presents

Last but no means least are the gifts from Matt. I decided that I wanted a little black backpack so that I didn't always have to wear over the shoulder bags as I was getting a bit sick of them. I found this one on the Whistles website. He also picked up a Diptique candle, my first, in the scent Violet, the Fast and the Furious DVD set and a Pop Vinyl Baymax. Such lovely presents which were all well thought out.

Birthday Presents - Whistles Leather bag, Diptique Candle & Baymax

Hopefully, you liked this post and enjoyed the nosy into what I got for my birthday! Do you have any birthday present posts?
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© this Northerner.

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig