Wednesday 18 November 2015

Eating out at Cena, Yarm

I'm always up for eating out. One place I don't get to visit for food much is Yarm. There are some great eateries on the high street including Muse, Mockingbird Deli and Grill 99. I really wanted to visit Cena again having been once for a Christmas lunch with work. We went on a Saturday afternoon for some lunch and it didn't disappoint.

Cena Yarm Restaurant Review

Cena Yarm Restaurant Review Toffee Apple Martini

Cena Yarm Restaurant Review Four Cheese Pizza

Cena Yarm Restaurant Review Roast Rump of Lamb

Cena Yarm Restaurant Review

Cena Yarm Restaurant Review Front of Shop

The interior at Cena has rustic Italian vibes and is classy but chilled out. We got a table straight away and started looking over our options. As it was the day before Halloween there was a special cocktail on offer, a toffee apple Martini. As I wasn't driving I decided to get one and it was lovely. Super sweet, it tasted just like a toffee apple! I picked a four cheese pizza for my main and Matt picked the roast rump of lamb.

They both came within a reasonable time and looked amazing. My pizza was huge! Cooked in their pizza oven, the crust was thin and crispy. It was smothered in cheese and tasted so fresh. Matt really enjoyed his lamb saying it was the best lamb dish he'd ever had. Now that's a big statement to make!

We didn't have any dessert as we were both stuffed from our mains. Maybe I was more full than Matt having eaten all that pizza, although to be fair I did leave three pieces. Overall we really enjoyed our visit and would be more than happy to visit again.

Have you visited Cena before? What other places in Yarm do you like to eat?
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© this Northerner.

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig