Tuesday 8 March 2016

More candles to add to my collection

You know I'm obsessed with candles. I can't help my addiction. I love a good smelling candle which fills the whole house. Recently I've been adding to my collection, as I do, with a few candles from a number of shops I haven't tried before. Some even came all the way from America.

The White Company Wild Mint, Peppermint and White Tea Candle Review

The White Company Wild Mint, Peppermint and White Tea Candle Review

I picked up this Wild Mint, Peppermint and White Tea candle (RRP £28) from The White Company on a recent trip to Harrogate. I've always seen bloggers talk about The White Company but have never been able to find anything I like in there that hasn't got an extortionate price tag. I luckily snapped this candle up when there was 20% and considered stocking up as I am in love with the scent. Honestly, this is one of my favourite scents ever. It is so sweet, not overly minty like the name would suggest but just a subtle hint. I can't wait to burn this, I hope it's a goody.

Bath and Body Works Mini Candles

Bath and Body Works Mini Candles

Next up are my little beauties that came all the way from Bath and Body Works in New York City, courtesy of my Mum. She picked these candles out for me on her recent trip to the Big Apple. Ever since hearing about Bath and Body Works I've wanted to visit so I could raid the shop. As Mum was making a trip, I begged for some candles. She selected a medium Guava Pina Colada and three little scents including Island Margarita, New York - Beautiful Day and Pineapple and Mango. The small ones are in the cutest little jars. I can't wait to burn them but as they are so small, they will be gone in no time.

Kiss Air Strawberry Daiquiri Candle Review

This divine smelling candle was picked up on a recent visit to Crimple Hall with fellow blogger, Kirsty. At Crimple Hall they have a garden centre and an antique hall. Both parts are jam-packed with loads of cool stuff and I couldn't help but come away with a few bits and pieces. This candle was part of my mini hall. As the name suggests, this candle smells so much of strawberry! It's so sweet and fruity, I'm in love. It's a Kiss Air candle, which I haven't tried before but seen a few mentions of them on Twitter, so I'm looking forward to trying it out.

Yankee Candle Simply Home Margarita Party Review

This Yankee Candle is from good ol' Tesco. I love a good snoop around for home pieces in Tesco and as we've got one five minutes away from our house, I'm a resident shopper. This one caught my eye as I absolutely loved The Body Shop's Virgin Mojito with its lime scent and this is its candle equivalent. Yes, I know in cocktail form, a Mojito and a Margarita are different but in scent, these both are fresh and citrusy! This is a great sized candle that burns really evenly. I definitely recommend purchasing one of these.

Candle Review - The White Company, Bath and Body Works, the Body Shop, Kiss Air

I hope you've enjoyed my round-up of candles! If you are as obsessed with candles as me, then feel free to get in touch. I'm always happy to talk about candles. If you want to see what other candles I've tried then have a nosy at my previous candle posts!
SHARE:

1 comment

  1. Haha you really are a candle hoarder! :p
    I too would love to make a White Company purchase, but agree, that they prices are less than desirable on some items. I'll keep an eye out on sales/offers though. :)

    Caroline.x
    www.notesfromcaroline.com

    ReplyDelete

© this Northerner.

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig