Friday 1 April 2016

Burgers in Amsterdam - Burger Fabriek

You know me, whenever I go out for food in a new city I have to find a great burger joint. Although we didn't go looking for anything special, we stumbled across this place whilst on a short trip to Amsterdam. 

Burger Fabriek is on the main shopping street tucked away under the pretence of a quick takeaway. You can get a quick takeaway from here but it's quality grub. There is a little seating area out the back that encapsulates all things I love in interior design - industrial and rustic.

The menu was quite overwhelming with the different burger and hot dog options to make your own or a choice of pre-put-together meals. I chose to go with the Black Angus burger topped with cheese and Matt had the same burger with an egg as well. We accompanied these with a portion of chips to share and some dips.

Burgers in Amsterdam City - Burger Fabriek

Burgers in Amsterdam City - Burger Fabriek

Burgers in Amsterdam City - Burger Fabriek

Burgers in Amsterdam City - Burger Fabriek

Burgers in Amsterdam City - Burger Fabriek

The burger was lovely and tasty. Topped with everything I like in a burger including lettuce, tomato and gherkins with a special sauce. They were a bit skimpy with the sauce but luckily I had my extra to douse on. Matt enjoyed his burger although it was a bit messy with the egg! As this is basically just a takeaway restaurant there were no toilets so unfortunately, we couldn't wash up afterwards. The chips were yummy and overall the meal was very filling.

If I'm ever back in Amsterdam and need a quick bite I'll definitely head back here. There is so much on the menu that I didn't have the chance to try. I also think they have a proper restaurant so that would be cool to visit as I bet it's the same style and same amazing food.

Have you been here? What did you think?
SHARE:

6 comments

  1. Looks great, I'm a sucker for a good burger. Definitely adding this to the must try list when visiting Amsterdam!

    Tamsyn Elizabeth | Peaches and Bear

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! Yes it's right on the main strip so you can't miss it! :D xo

      Delete
  2. That burger looks so good, it looks like a nice place too!!

    Katie // ZZ&H

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the style of the place, it looks totally unique and fun to go to. The burgers in the boxes look like a good idea, kinda reminds me of a fast food box with an edge! The cheese in this burger looks gooood! x


    Liv | www.dungarees-and-donuts.co.uk xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes definitely! They were delicious! :) xo

      Delete

© this Northerner.

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig