Friday 3 April 2015

Casual Spring Capsule Wardrobe with George at ASDA

Now before I get into this post, spoiler alert - I'm not a fashion blogger. However, when the people from George at ASDA got in touch I jumped at the chance to have a go. They set me the challenge of creating a capsule wardrobe for Spring. I decided to put together two outfits that I could wear for work and two that I could wear casually, mixing up different pieces from the haul I picked. I think I did a pretty good job, but I'll let you all be the judge.

First up is the casual wear! These two are outfits that I will wear out shopping, to the cinema or out for lunch. They aren't too dressy but smart enough that I don't look too casual. You will see that over the two outfits I've used the same jeans! I was asked in my brief to pick a pair from their fabulous jeans range. The ones I chose are called Wonderfit. Basically, they come in a selection of sizes, from XS-XXL, and are super stretchy to fit all shapes and sizes.

Casual Spring Capsule Wardrobe with George at ASDA

Casual Spring Capsule Wardrobe with George at ASDA

What I'm wearing - Dotty Blouse - Bow Ballet Shoes - Wonderfit Skinny Jeans - Navy

Just a quick note on the shoes from George at ASDA, I was so pleased that they did a size 6.5 as I have odd feet when it comes to shoes. I'm not quite a 7 but too big for a size 6. George at ASDA's shoes fit me just right and for this haul, I picked two pairs, the ballet pumps above and the small blue block heels below. If you are in half sizes I suggest you have a nosy over at their shoe section!

Casual Spring Capsule Wardrobe with George at ASDA

Casual Spring Capsule Wardrobe with George at ASDA

What I'm wearing - Lace Vest - Blue Duster Coat - Navy Block Heel Sandals - Wonderfit Skinny Jeans - Navy

I'm in love this combo! The vest is so gorgeous, the coat is stunning, the jeans are such a good fit and the shoes, well they are just super cute! This outfit will definitely be getting worn quite a bit! 

Keep your eyes peeled next week for the two work outfits I've picked out. You'll see how my Spring capsule wardrobe fits together then. Until then, what are your thoughts on my picks?

*Clothes were provided to feature on the blog
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© this Northerner.

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig