Monday 27 April 2015

Breakfast of Champions - The Breakfast Club, London Bridge

After a late night at the O2 watching WWE, we ventured out late the next morning, after a well-deserved sleep in, to find some food. It was around 12pm when we finally found our venue of choice, The Breakfast Club. I've already visited their restaurant in Soho, so I thought we'd go to the London Bridge one for a change. It was easy enough to find after trekking ages from the wrong tube station, it is like two seconds from the London Bridge station but for some reason, we got off on the one before, and there was plenty of free seats which makes a change from queueing.

The Breakfast Club - London Bridge Review

The Breakfast Club - London Bridge Review

The Breakfast Club - London Bridge Review

The Breakfast Club - London Bridge Review

The Breakfast Club - London Bridge Review

The Breakfast Club - London Bridge Review Pancakes with berries

The Breakfast Club - London Bridge Review Chorizo Hashbrowns

The Breakfast Club - London Bridge Review

I had decided before we arrived that I would be having pancakes. I put all my savoury cravings aside and picked the pancakes with berries whilst Matt went for chorizo hashbrowns with added feta cheese. I also got a mango, orange and strawberry smoothie whilst Matt went for a cup of tea.

My pancakes were amazing! So light and fluffy. With the berries and the vanilla cream, it was so good. The only thing I didn't like was the raspberries as they were very tart, but the blueberries and strawberries went really well with the pancakes. I only managed to eat half of what was on my plate as they were so filling. Matt said that his dish wasn't what he was expecting and on paper, he didn't think it would go but it was delicious. The portion size was huge but he still managed to finish it all off.

The venue had a lot more seats than its sister shop in Soho and as there wasn't anyone waiting to come in it seemed very relaxed. I'd definitely give this Breakfast Club a visit again when I'm in London.

Have you been to any of the Breakfast Club locations? What do you think? Are you a fan or do you think it's overrated?
SHARE:

1 comment

  1. What?!?? No queue?! I need tips! How im on earth did you manage that?!

    ReplyDelete

© this Northerner.

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig