Saturday 17 October 2015

Blogger get-together at the Olde Young Tea House

I meant to write about this lovely meet up a while back but life got in the way. I still wanted to mention it as it was a great event, so here goes...

I was invited to the Olde Young Tea House by owner and blogger, Carli and Megan to attend their first blogger event. I wrote about the tea house last month when I popped along for lunch and also included it in my five places to visit in Teesside on Buzzfeed. So as you can see I'm obsessed with the tea house. I also love seeing my local blogger buddies so I was definitely up for going. 

#OldeYoungMeetUp North East Bloggers

#OldeYoungMeetUp North East Bloggers

#OldeYoungMeetUp North East Bloggers

#OldeYoungMeetUp North East Bloggers

#OldeYoungMeetUp North East Bloggers

#OldeYoungMeetUp North East Bloggers

#OldeYoungMeetUp North East Bloggers

#OldeYoungMeetUp North East Bloggers

#OldeYoungMeetUp North East Bloggers

#OldeYoungMeetUp North East Bloggers

At the event, the girls had put out an amazing array of cake and some lovely drinks. Carli also brewed up some yummy teas and I had the chance to try the infamous Sleeping Beauty green tea. There was a chance to chat to other bloggers as well as a make-shift photo booth! 

It was a brilliant event that brought together lots of lovely Middlesbrough and North East bloggers. It's great to have an event like this that's so accessible. Most of the events I find I'm unable to attend as they are in Newcastle on a weekday so I'm so glad this is close and was on a Sunday!

I'm very excited for the next event as I know Carli and Megan have big plans and want to facilitate more blogger interactions. 
SHARE:

1 comment

  1. I'm desperate to get to the tearoom, the cakes look amazing!

    ReplyDelete

© this Northerner.

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig