Thursday 1 October 2015

September Favourites.

September Favourites feat. clothes, shoes, lush, candles, cake, crabbies

I've had an eventful old September out and about. I've also bought some nice little bits and bobs. So I thought I'd do a round-up of the month and a few of my favourite things.

I got my nails did. For the High Tide Ball, I got my nails done with gel by my lovely friend Vicki. I'm not usually a gel nails kind person but as I was paying to get them done I thought I'd go all out. I picked a Jessica GELeration colour called 'it's taboo' and it's beautiful, dark and shimmery.

Twinkle toes. When out shopping for shoes to wear to the Ball I picked up these beauties from Schuh. When I tried them on with my dress I couldn't actually walk in them as they kept catching on the fabric. I couldn't bear to take them back because they are so beautiful so I'm keeping them. I hope they get their first outing soon!

Feeling skirty. I'm not usually one to go for denim skirts as they don't go with my pear-shaped figure. However, this a-line shape works perfectly as it brings me in at the waist and flares out. I'm just trying to figure out how to style this. If anyone has any tips or ideas please let me know!

Jumping of joy. This is a month of firsts as I've actually never had a stripey jumper. I always felt stripes weren't for me as they made me look big however I decided to take the plunge and picked up this jumper from Warehouse. It's great quality and I can't wait to get some wear out of it this winter.

Candle crazy. Now the weather has begun to get colder and the nights have started to get darker earlier it's time to bring out the candles. Don't get me wrong, I've had candles out all year but this is the time it starts to feel right and make everything a little cosier.

B-e-a-u-tiful. The second shower gel I've had from Lush, this is full of glitter and smells lovely. It is very Autumnal in colour and scent. It's an all-round good pick.

Getting on it. I've just discovered these Crabbies Fruits and they are delicious. I have been getting into my fruity ciders recently but when I came across these in Morrisons I knew I had to try them. I guess they are like an adult version of a WKD but they are seriously so nice.

Sweet treats. I'm a cake fiend and one of my favourite places to get my fix is the Olde Young Tea House. Their cake is the best and I had the chance to pop down this month to get a slice.

Wrapping up. Debenhams made me buy this coat. I saw it on a manikin in their shop and knew I had to have it. I've been wanting to wear this for a while and because the weather can't make up its mind its always been a little too hot for it. Now I think is the perfect time to wear this out.

So that's my September favourites! What are yours?
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© this Northerner.

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig