Saturday 31 October 2015

Spooky Aperol Spritz

I absolutely love Halloween. I'm not sure what it is about it that makes me like it so much. I suppose I'm just really into novelty and that's what Halloween is all about. This year I bought little munchkins, pumpkin fairy lights, Halloween candles and decorations for the front door. I can't help myself. What I was missing was a special Halloween cocktail to take the edge off all the trick or treaters calling at the door.

Aperol kindly offered to send me what I needed to make an Aperol spritz. I thought it looked like a spooky cocktail but to make it even more so I added some little bursting bubbles from Pop a Ball to top it off.

Halloween Cocktail Aperol Spritz

Halloween Cocktail Aperol Spritz

Halloween Cocktail Aperol Spritz

Halloween Cocktail Aperol Spritz

Halloween Cocktail Aperol Spritz

Halloween Cocktail Aperol Spritz

Halloween Cocktail Aperol Spritz

To make your own Aperol Spritz with an extra creepy twist you will need Aperol, Prosecco, soda water, an orange and apple bursting bubbles.

The recipe is as follows:

- Three parts Prosecco
- Two parts Aperol
- One part soda water
- A slice of orange
- A tablespoon of bursting bubbles

Add these all to a glass with ice and you're all set! If you need a little help making this, Aperol put together a handy video which is actually a fun watch.

If you decide to make this I hope you enjoy!

Happy Halloween!

*In collaboration with Aperol
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© this Northerner.

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig