Monday 29 July 2013

The Diner, London Restaurant Review

On one of our nights in London we decided to go for tea at a restaurant called The Diner which Mum suggested. This restaurant has a few locations in London but we decided to go to the one just off Carnaby Street located on Ganton Street.
The Diner Restaurant Review London

We went in at quite a quiet time as there were only three groups of people inside and a few sat on the outside seating. We were sat in a booth and as soon as we received our menu we got to ordering our food straight away. As I had had burgers all week I thought it was time to get something different, even though the burgers sounded so appetizing! I decided on chilli con carne whilst Mum picked the ribs. We also got a portion of onion rings to share.

The Diner Restaurant Review London

The food was lovely but I was so full afterwards! The chilli was very nice, quite spicy but full of chunks of beef. I can't comment on the ribs but I did have some chips which were yummy! Also the onion rings were lush!

I would definitely visit again to see what else they have on offer!

Update: I did visit again, to find out what I had on my second visit click here!
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. Looking at this food makes me REALLLYYY hungry haha! Great post x

    devonabeauty.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

© this Northerner.

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig