Sunday 28 July 2013

London - The Making of Harry Potter

On a recent visit to London, we got to go to Hogwarts! We had to be at Victoria bus station for 7.30am, which was not the best, but this meant we got there for around 9am and were back in London for around 3pm.



The experience had three parts to it, two buildings and an outside section. I won't spoil it all for you as there is a lot that surprises but here are a few things you will see.

What I will tell you is that you will get to try Butterbeer. My opinion... it is so so sickly, if they were to make it in shops it would be called caramel-ade as it seems to me to be fizzy caramel liquid.



And lest we forget the shop. Lots and lots of Harry Potter related goodies you can get your hands on, including the sweeties from the books/films!

If you are a Harry Potter fan then this is definitely a must. If you are thinking about this and wonder whether it is worth it I would say go for it. It is a half a day out that in which you can see lots of original parts from the film. It will make you look at the films differently!

Let me know if you have been and what you thought!
SHARE:

1 comment

  1. Oooh I'm jealous you got to go the the Making of Harry Potter! It's on my to do list at some point :p it looks fab! xxx

    ReplyDelete

© this Northerner.

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig