Friday 16 August 2013

What I wore in Florence

Now, before I start, I don't claim to be any sort of fashionista. I like black or block-coloured pieces that can mix with anything, mainly jeans. We set off to Florence last Wednesday for a week and my case was packed with shorts and vest tops for the daytime with a selection of dresses for the evening. Here are a couple of my favourite outfits.


Friday Night's outfit was a black flowery dress I picked up from Forever 21. I love that it is a different shape from what I would usually wear. It is very floaty with lace accents and spaghetti criss cross straps. With this I paired my staple black sandals.



On Saturday I opted to bring out a very pretty dress I purchased from Warehouse in the sale! It's a dress with a tight-fitting bodice and a floaty pleated skirt. This was great for walking around Florence, however when the wind blew a few people may have seen my pants. Sorry I didn't get a full outfit picture, but here is me up the Bell Tower.


Sunday was my 22nd birthday and I received this gorgeous dress from my boyfriend (hand picked by me!). I'm all for a bodycon dress but when they are plain I feel self conscious however this dress, again from Warehouse, has a beautiful bird/flower print as well as a tightened/tied area around the middle which I love. This has quickly become my favourite dress. This is paired with my Mel jelly shoes from my mother.



For Monday night's outfit I stepped away from the usual black and went for multicolour. From Topshop, this dress is a lovely light stretchy fabric which was perfect for a meal out.

Do you like my dresses?
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© this Northerner.

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig