Saturday 17 August 2013

When in Florence, eat food!

A trip to Italy is not complete without trying their amazing food! During my stay in Florence it is safe to say I ate more than my fair share of carbs and not enough veggies. I took pictures of every meal, cause that is what a sane person does, and I wanted to share them with you.

What we ate in Florence, Italy - Food Post

Left column down - [Lunch at Leeds Bradford airport, baby burgers and pulled beef sandwiches] [Calzone filled with cheese and mushroom] [Mushroom pizza and chips] 

Right column down - [Pizza and bruschetta with Gorgonzola cheese and mushrooms] [Mushroom tagliatelle and omelette]

What we ate in Florence, Italy - Food Post

Left to right - [Tagliatelle with tomato sauce] [Lasagne] [Chocolate souffle] [Apple cake]

What we ate in Florence, Italy - Food Post

Left column down - [Gnocchi with cheese] [Mushroom taglietelli] [Cheese pizza]

Right column down - [Steak with garlic mash potato and green beans] [Burger with swiss cheese and mushrooms with chips]

What we ate in Florence, Italy - Food Post

Left to right - [Toasted mozzarella and tomato sandwich] [Mushroom risotto] [Cod with olive oil and roasted vegetables]

As you can tell I love mushrooms and pasta! Not all these meals are mine but I wanted to post them all because they look so good!

Do you like the look of these? Any you want to eat?! :)
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. My goodness - I wasn't hungry before I read this and saw the photos, but I am now... it all looks amazing and I adore Italian food. Xx

    http://makeupbycandlelight.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

© this Northerner.

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig