Monday 14 April 2014

Manicure Monday - Posh

Boots having 3 for 2 on nail polishes is deadly to me. I was desperate to get my hands on some of the Revlon Parfumarie Polishes and picked only four polishes, this meant I needed two more, you know to get the best deal. So I picked up Revlon Treat and Boost and this Revlon polish in Posh.

Revlon Nail Varnish - Posh Swatch

Revlon Nail Varnish - Posh Swatch

Revlon Nail Varnish - Posh Swatch

Revlon Nail Varnish - Posh Swatch

Revlon Nail Varnish - Posh Swatch

This green is lovely, light and creamy, not too dark as many of my green polishes are. The brush and consistency make this polish easy enough to apply and it looks great. I have Seche Vite over mine so they look super shiny and have great staying power. This means I can't comment on how long this polish lasts.

What you think? Is this a green you can wear?
SHARE:

4 comments

  1. It;s so lovely and glossy! Green is one of my favourite nail colours!

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is my all time favourite colour, i really think it matches pretty much anything! love it! :) xx
    Alice Barton ♥ TheMowWay

    ReplyDelete

© this Northerner.

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig