Friday 25 April 2014

The Comforter Bubble Bar Review - Lush

Ahh Lush. My favourite store. I hoard many bath products from here and the stash keeps getting bigger and bigger. One product I picked up that will definitely become a staple in my bathroom is the Comforter Bubble Bar.

Lush - The Comforter Bubble Bar Review

Lush - The Comforter Bubble Bar Review

Lush - The Comforter Bubble Bar Review

The Comforter - £4.50

There are three reasons I picked up this product. First I love bubbles, second - the bar is PINK and third - it smells absolutely gorgeous! It is such a girly bubble bar as it smells of very sweet and sickly like red fruits and berries. It definitely has a hint of candy to it which makes me love it as I feel like I am bathing in a giant candy floss.

I only use a portion of this bubble bar and it creates lots of gorgeous bubbles as well as turning the bathwater pink! Just what I want on a night when I need to soak in the tub!

Have you tried this bubble bar before? Any suggestions of Lush products I should try?
SHARE:

8 comments

  1. Oh, the Comforter is so nice! You have to try Yuzu and Cocoa if you like sweet scents :)

    The Oxford Owl

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Comforter smells so lovely, my favourite Lush product is the Creamy Candy Bubble Bar :) I can imagine you would like that one a lot if you're a candy addict haha!

    Michaela-Leigh xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Lush products! Will have to try this :) x

    http://stylesunrise.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I haven't bought anything from Lush for aggggges! I got a huge box worth of goodies at Cheistmas so was working my way through those. They're all gone now so I can probably justify a trip! I have a bath every Sunday afternoon, it's a tradition I love and it's even better with Lush treats :D

    Chloe x

    ReplyDelete
  5. this is my favourite lush product i think! it smells amaaazing

    from helen at thelovecatsinc.com

    ps. there's a little $100 jewellery giveaway on my blog if you fancy a look! Click here.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This has been on my wishlist for a while so I appreciate this post! I'll definitely be getting this on my next order. xxx
    The Jolly Fashionista

    ReplyDelete
  7. This used to be my favorite Lush product back in the days when we had a bathtub! I Agree with you! It really smells like candy :) love it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I've never tried this one but always smell it in the shop!

    ReplyDelete

© this Northerner.

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig