Thursday 24 April 2014

Vitamin E Overnight Serum-in-Oil - The Body Shop

You've probably already read about The Body Shop's relatively new product - Vitamin E Overnight Serum-in-Oil. I'd heard about it through the twitter grapevine and wasn't really sure it was for me. I went in to store one day and a lovely staff member gave me a sample pot to try. From then I was hooked. I wanted to get my hands on this little bottle of goodness with its little squidgy pipette.

The Body Shop Vitamin E Overnight Serum-in-Oil Review

The Body Shop Vitamin E Overnight Serum-in-Oil Review

The Body Shop Vitamin E Overnight Serum-in-Oil Review

Vitamin E Overnight Serum-in-Oil

Firstly can I just start by saying that this bottle and pipette feel sooo expensive. The bottle itself is made of glass making it feel sleek and shiny as well as the pipette which makes me feel like a scientist. Okay, buzz about the bottle over...

The product itself is such an easy product to use and it provides great results. All you need is a good-sized drop of the serum-in-oil from the pipette into the palm of your hand. Rub your hands together and apply it to your face. At first, it felt a bit weird, a little greasy even but not so heavy that you feel you need to wash it off immediately. As this is supposed to be part of your nighttime skincare regime it is much easier to just leave this on to soak in.

I cleanse my face, tone, then use this, after I moisturise and then use my eye cream and I am ready for bed. As I say it does feel a little greasy but the benefits in the morning out way this little niggly feeling. I have combination skin, so putting oils on my face before bed is not something I would normally do but this stuff is so light and hydrating that it hasn't caused any breakouts whatsoever. In the morning I feel like my skin is hydrated, bright and plump. Just how it should be after my beauty sleep.

If you haven't tried this I suggest you do. I feel it really gives my skin a boost and I wouldn't be without it now. This product is £12.00 which may seem a little pricey but the amount you will use each night means you will be using this for AGES! To learn a bit more about this product go to The Body Shop's website here and have a read.

SHARE:

1 comment

  1. I too love this product.. I didn't think I would, with it being an oil. I was convinced, but yet, I was swayed by the bloggers review that I'd read so bought it and LOVE it. My skin feels amazingly soft and fresh in the morning.

    Caroline.x
    notesfromcaroline.com

    ReplyDelete

© this Northerner.

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig