Friday 8 August 2014

Essence Colour & Go nail polish review and swatches - 172 Splash

Essence, a brand that has just landed in the UK much to the excitement of many beauty obsessed girls throughout the country. I myself can't wait to get hold of some of these well priced bargains. I was lucky enough to receive a nail polish, an eye liner, mascara and a lip gloss from Essence to review. So I've started with my favourite, nail polish!
essence colour and go nail polish - 172 splash swatch

essence colour and go nail polish - 172 splash swatch

essence colour and go nail polish - 172 splash swatch
172 Splash - £1.59*
When this polish arrived I fell in love with the colour! Although metallics can sometimes look a little childish I really liked this and couldn't wait to try it out. A great thing about these polishes is the brush. It is small but well-formed holding a widespread brush which coats a large section of your nails with ease. It's really easy to hold and manoeuvre over your nail, meaning you can stay in control and it makes it easier to stay on your nail.

The formula is great and glides on with ease. Even though I use a Seche Vite topcoat with this polish it stayed on marginally longer than normal polishes and didn't chip!

I'd definitely recommend these polishes as they are a great product at an amazing price. I'll have them all, please!
SHARE:

4 comments

  1. that's such a gorgeous colour!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this colour on you! perfect for summer, I really want to try some essence products! I've only heard good things x :)

    pinkleopardlipstick.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks! It's such a lovely aquatic colour!

    ReplyDelete

© this Northerner.

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig