Monday 4 August 2014

Graze Breakfast Boxes

I've been a fan of Graze for years now, choosing to opt-in and out of my weekly deliveries when I get a bit bored of them. Graze have really upped their game adding new snacks and different box types to their growing range. Right now I'm opting in and finding lots of new yummy treats including flapjacks, cakes, blends of tea and savoury bites. Now Graze has branched out and are now providing breakfast boxes full of granola and porridge.

Graze Breakfast Box Review - Granola Porridge

Graze Breakfast Box Review - Granola Porridge

In each breakfast box, you receive four packets each the perfect size for your morning bowl. Just as you would with Graze snacks, for the breakfast box you can go on to the site and choose what you like the look of and what you definitely don't want them sending you. I've enjoyed trying some granola I wouldn't normally pick up such as a rocky road one with bits of cherry and a chocolate orange one with chocolate curls and dried orange. I've received two boxes so far but haven't had a chance to eat them all so I think I'll get this box once in a while rather than every week.
If you'd like a free breakfast box (new or existing customers) use this code - DanniY29
SHARE:

10 comments

  1. Oh my god these look amazing! Definitely nabbing a free box :) thanks!

    India / Touchscreens & Beautyqueens

    ReplyDelete
  2. These look fab! I've had the normal Graze boxes but these make a nice change! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh this looks amazing, definitely getting myself a free box ;) I've been considering re-signing up for graze now I have a reason!
    Kloe xx
    skullsnkisses.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. I definitely want to try graze after my holiday, the treats look so yummy and healthy!

    K xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've been enjoying my nibble boxes; I think I've had about six of them and I get them fortnightly. These breakfast boxes look great too. I did try the code but unfortunately it didn't work. xxx
    The Jolly Fashionista

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aw no! It has worked for everyone else as I had loads of free box offers haha! Try again maybe? :) x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yes do! Such a great little snack!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yes it just means you have something healthy for brekkie!

    ReplyDelete

© this Northerner.

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig