Thursday 14 August 2014

Throwback Thursday!

Throwback Thursday, it's a thing people do right? Well, I've decided to pick a few posts from last year that you may or may not have seen before (depending on when you started following). I hope you enjoy this short trip back in time!
First up was that time I decided to make candles! In November last year I thought it would be a good idea to start making candles, maybe even start selling them. Well as with a lot of things that didn't happen and I now have millions of jars in my spare room waiting for something to happen to them. As Autumn and Winter grow ever closer I might get our my wax flakes and scents and have another go! Read all about the process I went through to make the candles and see some pretty pictures - I know us bloggers can't resist candles so have a peek!
Next up was the time we took a trip to Runswick Bay. This is a gorgeous coastal location perfect for some time by the seaside. Indulge in some scenic pictures of this North East gem whilst in the comfort of your own home!
One of the prettiest manicures I've posted on this blog happens to be this gloppy nail art. I was so pleased with how it turned out and I even wrote a brief explanation as to how I did it. Hopefully, you can try it too?

Hope you've enjoyed this throwback Thursday!
SHARE:

1 comment

© this Northerner.

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig