Wednesday 6 November 2013

The Lush Series - Lemony Flutter Cuticle Butter

I have to admit, I've been going a bit wild in Lush recently. I used to hate the place! The intense smell of Lush used to drive me away but since becoming a blogger it has drawn me in. Beauty bloggers posting rave reviews about the products has made me get over my fears and enter the strongly scented world of Lush.

Now I am over the threshold there is no holding back! Although it is quite expensive I find it so easy to pop something in the basket and justify it's cost later. This way of thinking has given me quite a few Lush products for me to try out and love.

First product is the one I've had the longest and love the most...

Lemony Flutter Cuticle Butter


Lush Lemony Flutter Cuticle Butter - Nail Care Review
Lush Lemony Flutter Cuticle Butter - Nail Care Review

As you can tell, I took these photos earlier in the year when you could see the lovely green grass...

If you are into doing your nails then you should know that a cuticle butter is essential in keeping your nail beds/cuticles looking hydrated. Your nails could be painted beautifully but if the skin around your fingers is a dry mess then it really ruins it.

Lush's Lemony Flutter Cuticle Butter promotes itself as not only being good for cuticles but other dry parts of your body, such as elbows, knees and toes. That has to tell you it is good stuff. The cuticle butter is a thick yellow cream that smells, as you can imagine, of lemons. It isn't tangy or sickly like some others are but it's rather subtle. I only need to dab a small bit of this on each cuticle and rub in. It doesn't sink in straight away so I usually use this before bed rather than on a daytime when I'll be touching other things. Due to the fact you don't need a lot for your fingers this will last me a long time!

I can definitely see a difference in the look and feel of my nail beds which in turn makes my nails look much better.

If you are on the look for a cuticle butter then look no further, I've found you the best one.

Lemony Flutter is currently £6.50 for 50g.

Have you tried this before? What are your thoughts? If you've review this then post the link in my comments!
SHARE:

5 comments

  1. This is one of the best cuticle and nail products for me - it softens and nourishes and smells divine! Xx

    http://makeupbycandlelight.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have such bad cuticles and find that most hand creams and moisturisers don't hydrate the rough bits well enough.
    Will definitely have to try this!

    Tamsyn-Elizabeth
    peach Pow XO

    ReplyDelete

© this Northerner.

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig