Wednesday 20 November 2013

The Lush Series - Let the good times roll

I hadn't bought a cleanser from Lush until I picked up this Christmas special. I was drawn to the sweet popcorn smell that made me want to eat it.

Let the Good Times Roll - Cleanser

Lush Let the good times roll cleanser review

This cleanser contains corn oil, polenta, maize flour and cinnamon.

This is more of an exfoliator than a facial cleanser as it is very fine and gritty with the addition of pieces of popcorn. Unlike other cleansers, to use this you have to pick a bit out and mix it with water in your palms to enable you to spread it on your face.

After using let the good times roll my skin feels lovely and soft. Due to the oils, this cleanser contains my face doesn't feel dry like it would with others. After I make sure to use a toner to wipe away excess oil so that when I use my moisturiser after my face isn't too greasy. Overall this is a lovely exfoliator that I use a few times a week as a sweet treat. I'd definitely recommend this as something different!
SHARE:

8 comments

  1. I love Lush products!:) I've never tried any Lush cleansers though

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah I haven't had any Lush stuff for a while!

    Might have to put this one on my Christmas List!

    Emma | DollfaceBlogs xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh I might have to try this. Sounds like it smells amazing. I don't go into Lush much and, when I do, I never know what to buy haha.

    IAmLinderella.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should just pick the things that smell the best and buy them! :D x

      Delete

© this Northerner.

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig