Tuesday 24 December 2013

Doing my friends nails - Robin Nail Art

Last week my friend came around for a girly Christmas evening to exchange presents. I cooked sausage casserole, we watched a Christmas film and I painted my friends' nails! I showed her the robin from She Who Does Nails' Christmas Advent and she thought it would look cute. How right she was...

Christmas Nail Art - Red Robin

Christmas Nail Art - Red Robin

Christmas Nail Art - Red Robin

It is much easier to do nail art on another person's nails as you can see from this perfect robin accent nail. I am really pleased with how this turned out and I think my friend liked it too!

What do you think?
SHARE:

13 comments

  1. they are very pretty nails, The red colour is gorgeous and the Robin is so cute! you have some talent http://makeupwithkimmy.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Kimmy! I really appreciate that :D xxx

      Delete
  2. I love your nail arts. This is adorable! :)

    Olivia Beauty from the Fjord xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are by far my favourite Christmas nails, cannot believe I'm going to have to wait a whole year before pinching the design.

    Linzylabellevie
    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thanks sweetie! You should definitely have a look at She Who Does Nails, hers are fab!

      xox

      Delete
  4. This is so cute, I absolutely love it!

    Jo x
    www.woobered.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow they are so super cute! Wish I had seen this earlier! x
    Heroine In Heels

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thanks Laura! :)

      You'll have to paint these next year :)

      xox

      Delete

© this Northerner.

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig