Saturday 21 December 2013

My nana knows me so well...

Everyone that knows me knows that if they buy me something gingerbread man related I will love it. My Nana recently found these gems in her local shop in Markse and I've fallen in love with them.

Gingerbread Man Tea Pot Mugs, Tea Set

Gingerbread Man Tea Pot Mugs, Tea Set

Gingerbread Man Tea Pot Mugs, Tea Set

As you can see she bought me a tea pot and two mugs from the same collection. These were from a shop called Coopers Gifts in her local village.

I can't wait to use these and display them when I get a house!
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. These are so cute? They suit you well with your love for gingerbread man :-)

    Rachael x
    All The Little Things x | Rachael McClenaghan

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks lovely! I know they are perfect! x

      Delete

© this Northerner.

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig