Monday 2 December 2013

Manicure Monday - Belle

Previously I took part in nail mail swaps with people from America and it was really good as I would get the chance to receive polishes I couldn't get in the UK. I've always been a lover of indie nail polishes so I asked if my nail mail buddy could get me some The Hungry Asian nail polishes. She bought me three mini polishes including the one I am wearing today!

If you haven't heard of The Hungry Asian, it's an indie nail polish brand owned by a lady called Kae based in the USA. She has the most amazing selection of hand mixed glitter nail polishes at quite reasonable prices.

OPI-Alpine-Snow-Belle-The-Hungry-Asian-White-Bottles-swatch
Belle-The-Hungry-Asian-White-Bottles-swatch
OPI-Alpine-Snow-White-Bottles-swatch
Belle-The-Hungry-Asian-White-Bottles-swatch-swatched
Belle-The-Hungry-Asian-White-Bottles-swatch-swatched
OPI-Alpine-Snow-Belle-The-Hungry-Asian-White-Bottles-swatch-swatched
Belle-The-Hungry-Asian-White-Bottles-swatch

To ensure I got the full effect of The Hungry Asian polish, Belle, I used OPI - Alpine Snow, as a base of two coats and then applied two coats of Belle on top. I then applied Seche Vite on top to make sure this manicure stayed on for a few days!

Belle is such a sweet polish, I really love how it looks on my nails. The polish is in a small bottle but it is still easy to work with, the formula is lovely to use. I can't wait to invest in some more The Hungry Asian polishes. I may have to get the boyfriend to buy me a few for Christmas.

What do you think of this colour? Would you consider buying The Hungry Asian polish?
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. Your nails look gorgeous. Love the Hungry Asian polish, I'd definitely consider buying. Do you know where it's avaliable?
    aaamylouxo.blogspot.co.uk
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! :)

      She sells it on her own etsy page. Google her and you'll find it :) I've also linked to her shop in the post x

      Delete

© this Northerner.

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig