Thursday 20 February 2014

Nail Art Weekly Project - Week 4

Week 4 of the Nail Art Weekly Project already! Where have the weeks gone? This week's theme is the month you were born. As I was born in August I was going to try and do a summer theme manicure with lots of cute nail art but again I was super busy and had no patience. So I have followed suit of what a lot of the other girlies are doing and based my manicure on my birthstone, peridot.

Nail Art Green Birthstone Peridot

Nail Art Green Birthstone Peridot

Nail Art Green Birthstone Peridot

Nail Art Green Birthstone Peridot

In essence all I've done is found all the green polishes I have and stuck them in one manicure! I know that peridot is more of a yellowy green colour but I don't have anything like that so have gone with a light and dark green with some glitters.

It is the last week of the project next week so I hope you've enjoyed everyone's manicures!

What do you think?
SHARE:

14 comments

  1. Great look, I love how you've used different effects and textures - lovely! :o) Xx

    Makeup by Candlelight

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love green at the moment, such a lovely colour and these shades look gorgeous on us paler girls :p
    A really lovely mani as always Danni!

    Tamsyn-Elizabeth
    Peach Pow XO

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehe yes looks great on us pale girls! :) x

      Delete
  3. Gorgeous nail combo hun! :)

    DMsChoice.blogspot.com x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so pretty Danni! :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this! Gorgeous colours and mix!

    ReplyDelete
  6. A lovely manicure! I love the design on your ring finger with the 3 stripes. Gorgeous colours too :)

    Becca x

    http://perfectlypolishedpaws.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yay fellow august baby haha :) !!
    Your greens are lovely!! :)

    ReplyDelete

© this Northerner.

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig