Thursday 27 February 2014

Nail Art Weekly Project - Week 5

This is the last Nail Art Weekly Project! It's been so much fun creating themed manicures and seeing what everyone else has created. I can't believe it has gone by so quickly! I'm so pleased with the amount of people that have really committed to the project as they've all made it such a success and hopefully they've been inspired!

The last theme is Glitz and Glam! The sparklier the better! As I'd just bought Hey Baby from OPI's Gwen Stefani collection I wanted to incorporate this.

Nail Art Pink Silver Sparkly Nails

Nail Art Pink Silver Sparkly Nails

Nail Art Pink Silver Sparkly Nails

Nail Art Pink Silver Sparkly Nails

Nail Art Pink Silver Sparkly Nails

I underestimate how long manicures like this will take me but in the end I'm really pleased with the results. I may as well use the time while I'm young and free to do my nails! I used OPI - It's Frosty Outside for my pointing finger, Orly - Miss Conduct for my middle finger, and then OPI - Hey Baby for the others.

What do you think? Are these glitz and glam enough?
SHARE:

7 comments

  1. These are so nice, I love the stud on your thumb!
    aaamylouxo.blogspot.co.uk
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are so pretty! I'm going to try and recreate, I love them :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are lovely! I love the design you've done on your ring finger! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are gorgeous! lovely colours x

    ReplyDelete

© this Northerner.

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig