Saturday 1 March 2014

Nail art weekly round up and competition!

So the Nail Art Weekly Project has come to an end! I hope you've all enjoyed seeing the different manicure's I've produced as well as all the bloggers that have taken part! I am really happy that so many people took part every week and produced some gorgeous nail art. 

I've decided that for the 10 people that took part every week I am going to hold a little poll, the person that people think has produced the best manicures will win a prize! Please scroll down to see the collection of manicures and vote for your favourite!

Adventures in Tea and Cake
Dull to Glam
Emma's Space
Sarah Smilesxxx
Sunshine on a Cloudy Day


And the winner is Dull to Glam!
I'm grateful of all those people who took part, here are the participants who did some of the week's themes...

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© this Northerner.

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig