Saturday 15 March 2014

Honey Bee Lush Bath Bomb Review

I've recently become obsessed with Lush and their gorgeous bath products. Whenever I'm in I have to have a smell and add a new one to my basket. This is the first one of Lush’s bath ballistics that I used after having such a good experience with the bubble bars.


Lush Honey Bee Bath Bomb Review
Lush Honey Bee Bath Bomb Review


Lush Honey Bee Bath Bomb Review

Honey Bee is described on the website as “a sweet-scented bath bomb with honey and rhassoul mud to soothe the skin”. The smell of this is so hard to describe as it doesn't instantly strike a memory of other scents. It is very sweet and doesn't smell strongly of honey as you’d expect which is why I like it as I'm not too keen on honey. When I asked my boyfriend and mum what they thought they said it smelt of sweets.

The look of the bath bomb is yellow and brown, almost like a bee...see what they did there! The brown part of this is rhassoul mud which I've found after researching on their website has natural cleansing properties and helps condition and moisturise the skin. When I popped this in my bath it created a great fizz and turned the water yellow. The smell fills the bathroom and creates a lovely soothing bath. The only bad thing I found was that there were little bits of what I assume to be the mud at the bottom of the bath and after the water was drained it left the bath yellow, but this is easily washed off.
After my bath, the smell lingered on my skin for quite a while which was gorgeous. This is my favourite bath ballistic so far, but I will let you know if something takes the top spot! I would definitely recommend this if you don’t mind giving your bath a little scrub when you get out.
Have you tried this before?
SHARE:

6 comments

  1. It's a lovely bath bomb and it makes your skin so soft :o) Xx

    Makeup by Candlelight

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't tried this one but it looks lovely :) x

    www.hello-cat.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I do love the bath ballistics but haven't tried this one yet! Looks lovely though :)

    ReplyDelete

© this Northerner.

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig