Monday 31 March 2014

The big move.

I'm not sure if you've noticed but I've been blogging a lot less lately...well I've just moved into my first house with my boyfriend! We took some time off work to get the house cleaned and painted and finally moved in on Wednesday. It was all pretty stressful with people everywhere but they really helped us get the house to where we wanted it for our move-in day.

I packed up my room in my Mum's house and it was sad to see it empty and know that I wouldn't sleep there again. It is a weird feeling but I am happy in our new house and I can see us doing well. I can't wait to get everything unpacked and give it all a place in the house. At the moment the spare room is just a storage facility and as I didn't see a need to label boxes at the time I do not know where anything is. Clever...

Moving into our new house

In the collage above, in the middle is our new house the day we moved in, then to the right is our food hamper from Matt's Mum and below that is the first new home card we received with some yummy chocolates. After that is me in my empty room at my Mum's house, the blue and grey room is our newly painted bedroom ready and awaiting furniture and lastly is our Friday night tea courtesy of our new toastie maker!

I have a few more house posts to come when we have put up a few more pieces of our Ikea furniture so keep an eye out.
SHARE:

12 comments

  1. Congratulations! We're hoping to buy our first place at some point over the next year ... little bit scary and grownup and SO much money but hope it'll all come together!

    Wishing you lots of happiness in your new home x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats, we'll just put a house offer in last week - hopefully going to end up being cheaper for us then what we pay for renting which is a double win for us!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yey for the new house! I can't wait to see what you do with it! I can't wait to get my own proper house!
    Kloe xx | skullsnkisses.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. congrats on the big move! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations my lovely! I can't wait to see lots of interior posts from now on, I love having a snoop at other peoples homeware choices :) xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks sweetie! Hope you've enjoyed some interior posts!
      x

      Delete
  6. I love home interior pics, can't wait to see how everything develops. Congratulations!
    http://aworldfullofprettiness.blogspot.com
    x

    ReplyDelete

© this Northerner.

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig