Friday 7 March 2014

GinZing Eye Cream Review

Origins is a brand I am pretty much obsessed with. I have their clear improvements mask which I love and their GinZing moisturiser which is gorgeously light. I really want to have a mini facial at one of their counters but I haven’t had chance yet.

When ordering my other products I received a few samples including the GinZing eye cream. I’ve never used eye cream before or really thought that it was necessary but mum said that I should think about adding one to my regime. Who am I do deny another product entry to my skin care cupboard? After using the Origins sample and loving it I took the plunge and bought the full size! The cream comes in a small 15ml pot. At first I was shocked at the small size but the amount needed each time I apply is minimum so this should last ages.

Origins-GinZing-Eye-Cream Review

Origins-GinZing-Eye-Cream Review

The consistency of the cream is very rich and is a light brown colour with shimmer running through it. When using this I apply three dots below each eye and either pat this or rub it in gently. When applied the shimmer shows but it is subtle. This makes under my eyes look brighter and I look more awake. The eye cream is lovely and cool which is soothing on a night before bed and helps me wake on up a morning.
I’d really recommend this eye cream because although it is expensive it will last forever and it is lovely and rich.
SHARE:

8 comments

  1. This sounds amazing and I love that there's some shimmer in it to add brightness :o) Xx

    Makeup by Candlelight

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is a lovely eye cream! Definitely reccommend it :) x

      Delete
  2. I love oriigins, i definitely want to give this a go! great review! xx

    Genna at Lipstick Crush

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great review, cant wait to try it out! Looks amazing :)
    http://whattaylorbuys.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. This sounds lovely, I will be in need of a eye cream soon so I think I may have to make a purchase!

    Belle ♥
    Mascara & Maltesers

    ReplyDelete

© this Northerner.

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig