Monday 7 July 2014

The start of juicing and my new layout!

Today marks the first day of a three-day juice! I am nervous but excited to see the results at the end of the three days. Yesterday I did a huge fruit and vegetable shop to pick up everything we'd need to complete the juice and I ended up with 44 apples amongst everything else! I thought the lady at the checkout would have had a funny remark but she was pretty mute.



So far today I've had my hot water with lemon which wasn't as bad as I'd imagined it. You've got to start somewhere right. I'll be keeping a diary of my thoughts during the juice which I will be writing up on here to let you know how I got on and if it made any difference.



Also you may have noticed that I have a new blog layout! I wanted to get a bit more grown-up and move away from the gingerbread men so I had Sarah from Trisarahtops Smiles design me this for only £15! It was a bargain and Sarah was a pleasure to work with making as many changes as I wanted. I love the new design and I hope you do too.

*Update! I've given up juicing after a horrible juice...will tell you about it next post...
SHARE:

6 comments

  1. Good luck with the juice.....I'll be interested to read how you get on!
    I love the new layout x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can you juice cake!? If not I think I'd struggle!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looking forward to seeing how you get on :) Id love to try something like this but I'm a bit of a foodie so i know I wouldn't make it through an afternoon of this stuff! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wanted to try a juice diet but looked at the juices you had to drink and said no thanks haha. I do enjoy hot water and lemon though
    Kloe xx
    skullsnkisses.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. I look forward to reading how you got on.

    Txx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I do a juice cleanse every 3 months and I love it! It always makes me feel so refreshed. Can't wait to see how it goes for you!

    www.sociallyawkwardfashionista.com

    ReplyDelete

© this Northerner.

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig