Monday 30 June 2014

Dew Silver Necklace from House of Fraser

I'd never really considered going into House of Fraser for jewellery until I was asked if I would like to review a piece from their vast collection. After browsing the site I was surprised at the number of different types of jewellery they had on offer. They have huge statement pieces, dainty silver necklaces, pretty bangles adorned with pendants and much more. It is worth a look to see if anything is to your taste, as with their selection there is sure to be.

It was hard for me to decide between a large statement piece or something silver that I could wear all the time. In the end, I fell in love with this delicate Dew Mini Silver and Stone Heart necklace*. I thought it would be quite big but when it arrived it was so cute and small I instantly adored it!

Dew Mini Silver and Stone Heart Necklace - House of Fraser

Dew Mini Silver and Stone Heart Necklace - House of Fraser

Dew Mini Silver and Stone Heart Necklace - House of Fraser

When I've got this necklace on I almost don't realise I do it is so light and comfortable to wear. The chain has small little links and it is just the right size as it sits perfectly, not too high and not too low. The pendant of this necklace is fixed to the chain with a slight upward curve and allows no movement around the necklace. I've never had a necklace like this that doesn't have a free pendant which makes this a great addition to my jewellery box.

I love necklaces like this with a little sparkle that can be worn throughout the day and into the night. It works so well dressed down or dressed up that I can safely say I will be wearing this quite a bit... I've got it on right now!

House of Fraser sells a selection of Dew jewellery which includes necklaces, earrings and bracelets that are all extremely elegant. I'd definitely make sure if you are looking for a new piece of jewellery that you have a browse on House of Fraser to see if anything catches your eye.

*Product given for review - all opinions are honest
SHARE:

3 comments

  1. Aw this is so pretty! I might have to take a look at House of Fraser jewellery 'cause I need to get some nice jewellery for a christening I'm off to in a few weeks! I've never thought to look there, you always pick proper nice pieces!
    Kloe xx
    skullsnkisses.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've never considered going to House of Fraser for jewellery but that necklace is beautiful. It looks unique too.

    http://IAmLinderella.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgeous! I don't really wear jewellery but this is the kind of thing I'd go for if I did. Very understated yet pretty xox

    ReplyDelete

© this Northerner.

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig