Friday 13 June 2014

New Zoya polishes - Tickled and Bubbly Collection (Tilda and Jesy)

I love Zoya nail polishes. The bottles are so cute and sleek, whilst the formula is easy to work with and the colour selection is brilliant. I always see these as an American brand that I can't get my hands on so when I had the chance to try these out I was very excited! The colours I recieved were from the Spring/Summer 2014 collection. From the Zoya Tickled collection was Tilda (green) and the Zoya Bubbly collection was Jesy (orange).

Zoya Nail Laquer Polish - Tilda Green Tickled Collection Swatch

Zoya Nail Laquer Polish - Tilda Green Tickled Collection Swatch

Zoya Nail Laquer Polish - Tilda Green Tickled Collection Swatch

Zoya Nail Laquer Polish - Jesy Orange Bubbly Collection Swatch

Zoya Nail Laquer Polish - Jesy Orange Bubbly Collection Swatch

Zoya Nail Laquer Polish - Jesy Orange Bubbly Collection Swatch

Tilda is quite a murky green pastel colour with a great finish. I've used Seche Vite over my swatch but Tilda is more of a subtle finish, not too shiny. The colour stayed on well and would look great in nail art.

Jesy is an amazing glitter bomb that brushes on an almost gold colour with tonnes of holographic pieces of glitter. Although full of glitter this polish does not feel too rough to the touch and goes on well with two coats (as pictured). This would be great worn over polish or by itself.

I can't wait to try the rest of the collections!
SHARE:

5 comments

  1. Oooh I love Tilda! What a great colour, Jesy is lovely too but looks like it'd be hard work to take off :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both colours are gorgeous but Jesy looks stunning! So sparkly! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Tilda! I've not tried any Zoya polishes but I agree the bottles are lovely :)

    Jess xo

    ReplyDelete

© this Northerner.

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig