Tuesday 3 June 2014

Meat Mission, Shoreditch - London

When it comes to eating out in London, me and Matt like to do our research. We've already been to Meat Liquor, the sister restaurant of Meat Mission, so we thought it time to try out its Shoreditch counterpart.

Meat Mission, Shoreditch - London restaurant review

Meat Mission, Shoreditch - London restaurant review

Meat Mission Restaurant Review Shoreditch London

Meat Mission Restaurant Review Shoreditch London
 
Meat Mission Restaurant Review Shoreditch London

Meat Mission Restaurant Review Shoreditch London

When you walk into the restaurant it is very similar to a gothic church with a bright stained glass ceiling, church pews and hymn boards. It is much brighter than Meat Liquor which has you to eating in the darkness. The space is large and the staff are very friendly.

We ordered our food, mine was a boring cheeseburger whilst Matt decided on a mushroom Philly cheesesteak which as you can see looked amazing and I am told tasted very good too. I started eating mine and was very confused as to why it seemed spicy and why my lips started to feel on fire. I decided I couldn't eat it and put it down to a fault of my own not asking for something off that I usually get off.

I ate the fries and all was well until I had a look at the menu again and saw there was a green chilli cheeseburger on the menu. I asked the lady if this is what I had been given and she checked with the kitchen and it was! She offered another burger but by then I was full on chips so she just took the burger off the bill.

Its was a shame I didn't get to enjoy my burger as the few bites of meat I had tasted very nice. I know they do amazing burgers here so this experience didn't put me off, it would just make me speak up quicker so I could eat a full burger!
SHARE:

4 comments

  1. The food looks amazing! It's unfortunate that they gave you the wrong one! xx
    Rena Kiss and Make Up // 150 Follower Giveaway

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know - they really are nice burgers!
      x

      Delete
  2. Ah yum, it looks so good! My hubby has been torturing me with tales of Meat Liquor since his last escapade in the big smoke, hopefully I'll get to go to one or the other on my next trip! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes you should go! It really is nice :D x

      Delete

© this Northerner.

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig