Friday 20 June 2014

Dance Legend Colour Changing Thermal Nail Polish - Thermo no. 175

The majority of the time, when I buy indie nail polishes it is to find something that is not currently on the market with drug store brands. I crave something different and more exciting. This could be crazy glitter combinations, holos, exclusive collections or thermal. If you aren't into the indie nail polish scene you may not have seen one of these polishes so be prepared to be wowed!

Dance Legend Thermal Polish - Thermo no. 175 swatch

Dance Legend Thermal Polish - Thermo no. 175 swatch

Dance Legend Thermal Polish - Thermo no. 175 swatch

Dance Legend Thermal Polish - Thermo no. 175 swatch

Dance Legend Thermal Polish - Thermo no. 175 swatch

Dance Legend Thermal Polish - Thermo no. 175 swatch

When warm the colour is as the top photos, a bright pink! Then when your fingers are cold the polish goes an amazing purple colour (which is my fave). In the middle two pictures you can see the transition when I've been running my hands under the cold tap.

When I wear this polish I am pretty annoying. I keep asking my boyfriend or mum if I am hot or cold, cause I am weird like that. This specific polish is by Dance Legend, a Russian nail polish company that started in 2000, and the colour is Thermo no. 175. There selection of nail polish is amazing with so many different types including thermal, thermal trio (three colour thermal!), glitter, holo and sun shine (changes colour in the sun!).

Using Seche Vite with this polish I got around a week of wear from it with minimal chipping. The thermal effect doesn't wear off whilst you wearing it so you can run your hands under the tap to change the colour as many times as you like. I am completely fascinated by Dance Legend's polishes now and I need to get more in my life. Roll on next pay day!

Would you wear a thermal nail polish?
SHARE:

10 comments

  1. Oh my word this is so cool! I love it (I feel like this comment will go on ad infinitum along the same sentiments); I feel the same about venturing into the the 'indie' nail scene haha definitely defying the mainstreams of Essie ;)

    Cherie x | SINONYM

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes how amazing is it! I am in love with it :D x

      Delete
  2. How does this do it?! Honestly mystified! It looks so glossy too!

    Danniella x
    www.famousinjapan.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is awesome!! I'm heading over to their website right now to stock up. I bloody love a good novelty product, reminds me of the Barry M green lipstick! xox

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There are so many other amazing polishes that you should look at!

      xox

      Delete
  4. Oh wow! This looks amazing! I might try this out just because I think it's such an intriguing concept.

    http://IAmLinderella.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. DO! It is gorgeous and such a lovely polish! :D
      xox

      Delete
  5. Aren't they so pretty :D
    xox

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've never heard of this! That's awesome!

    ReplyDelete

© this Northerner.

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig