Wednesday 11 June 2014

Never forget with a memory locket

I was recently emailed by a lovely lady over at Seasons Online asking me if I would like to receive one of their memory lockets for review. I perused the website to found out what they were and instantly I needed one. There were plenty of charms to choose from, it was hard to narrow it down to just four. I went for a bracelet rather than a necklace as I am not keen on big pendants on necklaces and I am glad I did!

Memory Locket Bracelet - Seasons Online - Jewellery - Charms - Silver Chain

Memory Locket Bracelet - Seasons Online - Jewellery - Charms - Silver Chain

Memory Locket Bracelet - Seasons Online - Jewellery - Charms - Silver Chain

25mm Classic Silver Memory Locket Bracelet - £10*
Charms £2.99 each* - Nail polish - Key - August birthstone - October birthstone

The four charms I picked were - a key (to represent my first house), a nail polish bottle (well I am obsessed) and August and October birthstone gems (to represent me and my boyfriend). The vast amount of charms available means that there will be something to suit everyone for any occasion, outfit or season. The bracelet and the charms came in the same package but were separate so I had to put them in the locket myself which gives you the freedom to add more if you wish.

The charms are so small and delicate it is lovely having them in the casing on display. The bracelet has the capacity to fit around 5-6 charms and is 25mm wide with a 22cm approximate length of the bracelet. Each side of the bracelet clasps on to the locket to keep it secure and changeable.

When worn the bracelet itself feels very sturdy, elegant and shiny. I have small wrists so it is useful that I can use the clasp to tighten it by securing it to a different loop. It feels so nice to have something that means something to me that I can wear out on a daily basis. It would be perfect to give one of these memory lockets to someone as a gift putting in charms that mean something to you and the person receiving the gift.

Overall I am really pleased with the bracelet and maybe buying a few more charms to fill up the locket.
SHARE:

13 comments

  1. Ooh this is just a really beautiful idea!
    I've never seen anything like this before and it's really gorgeous!
    It's so pretty aswell

    Kelly from | Daydreams & Daisychains

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw I think so too! Such a unique idea which can keep all the things that make you happy!
      xxx

      Delete
  2. I love this, such a lovely idea :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw this is so pretty, and what a lovely idea! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know I love putting all the things I like into one locket!
      x

      Delete

© this Northerner.

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig